So what did you do with your truck today?

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I told My Girl about this idea and she reminded me that I must be suffering some after-effects of us running some PVC pipe and I have accidentally sniffed too much glue from the activity...
I think she may be right! That's way too far out in left field for me, but I'm not a fan of sci-fi in any form.

James

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Same here. Throw allergies into the mix and summers are just brutal. Seems worse the older I get. :dunno
Mine's been going on for 4 or 5 years now. I think it's relayed to when I got overheated almost to the point of collapse one say in '15 and one day in '16.
Makes for alot of free firewood and some where I actually get paid to haul it away!
That's what I like to hear! :Thumbs Up
The Hero can run around on a honda three-wheeler and try to outpace a dozen midget gorillas on miniature horses.
Which three wheeler it is determines the chances of the horse riding gorillas. I'd volunteer as a riding double!

KansasIDI

I hate printers
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm yes maybe that Carhenge thing is in Nebraska… I don’t have as many brain cells as some… ah well…

ISPKI

Welding/metallurgical engineer/Metalsmith
Reaction score
Your fence sides are hinged...great idea....make the flat bed much more useful and handy...!!

I get great ideas when you post pics...Thanks..!!
Yeah I need to redo the other side. I used a dozen small hinges which didnt hold up very well, ended up breaking them off. I picked up around 20 heavy duty commercial security door hinges from the scrap dumpster at work that I am going to replace them with.

The hinge sides sure do make it easier to load and to haul alot of firewood. Truck needs a small crane next I think.

tbowker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to look that one up too. The things I'm learning lately from this forum.
I told My Girl about this idea and she reminded me that I must be suffering some after-effects of us running some PVC pipe and I have accidentally sniffed too much glue from the activity...
Stanley Kubrick would have run with your plan.... but sadly, The Girl might be on to something. :rotflmao
Which three wheeler it is determines the chances of the horse riding gorillas. I'd volunteer as a riding double!
As a gorilla or the Hero? ;Poke

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up around 20 heavy duty commercial security door hinges from the scrap dumpster at work
Recycling at its finest...this oughta reduce your 'carbon footprint'...

I managed to get some useful stuff outta the metal dumpster where I used to work...until 'they' started destroying good stuff before it went in there...

I wonder what causes people to not want to cheerlead creativity and innovation..? What drives folks to destroy perfectly good stuff instead of letting it go to worthy causes...?

If you have someone working for you that can use things you don't want to mess with...why would you deliberately deprive others from making something useful out of it...??

Don't people realize that exercising a creative bent brings joy and happiness to those that craft stuff...and that the positive vibes from the creativity radiate outward and serve to make the world a better, more productive place...??

Why is it always about money...and control....?

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Why is it always about money...and control....?

Because people are greedy buttheads and capitalism rules the world. Emissions and epa is just a guise that we have any influence on how we destroy the world

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
As a gorilla or the Hero?
Well I was thinking about the hero on the three wheeler, but now that you mention it, a gorilla wouldn't be too bad either. It's been a while, but I can still ride a horse. Years ago, a friend bought a mare that was "rideable". I'm the only one who managed to ride her without being thrown off. Maybe I was lucky? I didn't set off to ride her. I was leading her around with just a halter and lead rope. All of a sudden, I started wondering if I could get on her back. I stood her next to something (no idea what it was anymore) and I slid slowly onto her back. She just stood there so I sat up. Next I tied the loose end of the lead rope into one side of the halter and clipped the other end into the other side. Then I rode her around bare back for 10 minutes or so. It didn't seem to bother her a bit.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Well those aren't too bad either.
After looking at those pictures, I sure do have an urge to go on another two wheeled riding expedition. After it cools off. That one needs new tires and I have another one that needs a bit more yet but it will be an entirely different version of fun. I haven't ridden a XR500 in YEARS so I'm looking forward to doing it again on one that's mine! Obviously, this one needs tires too. It was rough when I bought it, but the price was cheap enough that I'm still happy with it.

Attachments

• 102_4364.JPG
    102_4364.JPG
    263.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 102_4374.JPG
    102_4374.JPG
    267.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 102_4299.JPG
    102_4299.JPG
    258.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 102_4301.JPG
    102_4301.JPG