Someone go get it!!!

DaveBen

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A four door Lariat with an Extended Cab is one big truck. Parking that Big Boy, anywhere, will be a problem.

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
While pretty, I dont understand having a dually and putting a canopy on it.

divemaster5734

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A four door Lariat with an Extended Cab is one big truck. Parking that Big Boy, anywhere, will be a problem.
Don't actually use it for shopping, always just stay out in the "back 40" when a run to town when camping is required.
What's really aggravating is to come out to discover some beat up POS parked so close that you can't open one side doors.
There can be 20 empty spaces in the area, and some moron decides to snuggle up to your clean rig with their dented, faded paint, unwashed accident waiting to happen.
I've helped remove a mirror or two for them, just to be helpful...

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
What's really aggravating is to come out to discover some beat up POS parked so close that you can't open one side doors.
Ive been in that position before. Park literally as far away as you can, and some clown still parks next to you and door dings you. Good thing I was wearing my steel toes that day.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
There can be 20 empty spaces in the area, and some moron decides to snuggle up to your clean rig with their dented, faded paint, unwashed accident waiting to happen.
Hey now! I've never been to Washington before! ;Poke :joker:
I usually do the same thing even with the way mine looks. I'd rather pull up, park WAY out there, and have a three minute walk to get into the store than to spend 10 minutes circling around the parking lot to find a place to park with a 1 1/2 minute walk. That was actually a friction point between me and a long interest a long time ago. She would use her son as an excuse to find the closest parking spot possible no matter how long it took. She insisted on taking her car after the first time I parked mine. All I could think was "Lady! He's 4! He's perfectly capable of walking 300 feet!" Since that relationship lasted for 5 years, that just proves that I was able to keep my mouth shut and endure the parking lot circling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty

Members online