Someone go get it!!!

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have taken the top off and on my bronco. never had an issue with leaks. Just need to be careful with the seal, to make sure it doesnt get pinched or torn during the process.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I first got me Bronco, an old timer told me that if the top didn't leak, never remove it. It would always leak after that. Mine didn't leak and I never really had much desire to take it off.

I have taken the top off and on my bronco. never had an issue with leaks. Just need to be careful with the seal, to make sure it doesnt get pinched or torn during the process.
Never had a desire to take the top off of our bronco either, until I bought all new gaskets for it the other day so I could put a different top on it and make it "the All American Bronco". It is cool looking without the top though. My wife is going to order some rhinestone stars to put in the side glass eventually.

Attachments

• IMG_20240811_150153010_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240811_150153010_HDR.jpg
    613.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20240812_165315914_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240812_165315914_HDR.jpg
    672.2 KB · Views: 15

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Never had a desire to take the top off of our bronco either, until I bought all new gaskets for it the other day so I could put a different top on it and make it "the All American Bronco". It is cool looking without the top though. My wife is going to order some rhinestone stars to put in the side glass eventually.
Then it will be ready to be entered in 4th of July parades!

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Slick looking extendo cab

divemaster5734

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like it should be showcased in some kind of 'travel-from-coast-to-coast' movie...

In that same page...check out the Shelby Mustang that already has a bid of 150K...
A neighbors mom back around 1973 picked up a '69 GT350 from a Sheriff in NM that got it to intercept road bikes that were tearing up the mountain roads, and after deputies kept putting it in a ditch got rid of it pretty cheap, under $3k.
Six months later he then tried showing off when drunk and found a parked car doing 60 on a residential street.
He actually made it home, but the police just followed the oil trail to his house.
Says a lot about how well they were made back then.
Nowadays they would have had to cut him out of the twisted aluminum and broken carbon-fiber wreck.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A neighbors mom back around 1973 picked up a '69 GT350 from a Sheriff in NM that got it to intercept road bikes that were tearing up the mountain roads, and after deputies kept putting it in a ditch got rid of it pretty cheap, under $3k.
Six months later he then tried showing off when drunk and found a parked car doing 60 on a residential street.
He actually made it home, but the police just followed the oil trail to his house.
Says a lot about how well they were made back then.
Nowadays they would have had to cut him out of the twisted aluminum and broken carbon-fiber wreck.
In 40ys I really doubt you'll hear someone say......"dude, I just completed a full frame off restoration of 2021 mustang....." But you'll probably hear......."so, in 2027, my dad protected and hid his 1969 GT350 mustang just after the Harris/Biden/Obama/Clinton/Carter/FDR/Wilson/Lincoln administration started rounding up cars made in the 1900s and guns to destroy them...... pretty cool, huh" to which his friend will reply, "maaaaaannnn, this is NEAT!!! What do all those pedals on the floor do?....." And then the guy will say....."III....reeaaallly don't know".

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty