Someone go get it!!!

FrozenMerc

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not sure what's under the hood but good lord what a rig!

Can we please stop putting DUI Chebbie distributors on Ford's, please??? There should be a law against this kind of fuckery.

Tell me that you aren't going to have wiring / electrical issues on the way home with this truck....

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

divemaster5734

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since we are posting 460 powered trucks with with weird stretches, may I present a SuperDooperDuty Bronco....

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1990-ford-c350/

That is the cleanest C350 I've ever seen.
The variations between years is crazy.
Mine's a '89 7.3, but now I'm going to start looking for the '90 rear HVAC coils.
The one's in my truck are just open coils mounted on a fabricated rack with a cheesy funnel duct at the fan.
There's a center console on the floor that makes it difficult to go to the back from inside, and the top console had a radar detector and CB installed.
It will be interesting to see what it goes for.
Being a gasser it looses points, but she's a beaut.

divemaster5734

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since we are posting 460 powered trucks with with weird stretches, may I present a SuperDooperDuty Bronco....

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1990-ford-c350/

Current high bid is $33,500 with two days to go.
it's a '90 460 gasser, has been converted to serpentine.
Says the top can be removed, but looks like the seam has been filled and painted over on the roof, which was the only way to make them stop leaking.
It's show ready, had to close the page, got dehydrated drooling.. lol

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
but looks like the seam has been filled and painted over on the roof, which was the only way to make them stop leaking.
When I first got me Bronco, an old timer told me that if the top didn't leak, never remove it. It would always leak after that. Mine didn't leak and I never really had much desire to take it off.