Clutch pedal stiff & doesn’t engage the clutch when depressed, also pedal gets stuck when coming back out?

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at the two pictures of Ralph's and Clb's slave cylinders, it's pretty obvious that Ralph's is sticking out almost all the way. I'm not saying that it's a wrong slave cylinder, but something's causing this to happen.
I agree. @Kingralph88 if someone wasn't holding the clutch pedal down when that picture was taken then you definitely have an issue.

James

Sergey

Reaction score
ha
Today drove my 1985 6.9 4 speed with OD to the golf course. When I was in the parking lot it felt like it didn’t want to find a gear and thought it was just me, but now I’m certain because the clutch won’t engage for me to put the truck into any gear!

Any thoughts on this? The pedal seems like it doesn’t want to fully depress, reset when foot is taken off. This is a new truck to me and have no clue about these transmissions.

I currently am at the golf course with the truck parked where I left it getting a ride back to pick up my other truck. Any help/ ideas would be awesome!
my truck had that for a while (= developing crack in bell housing where the pivot for clutch fork is), then bell housing broke into pieces. I've described it here, last year or so

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty