Official 2012 rally

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
ONE LESS FOR ME! i am heading out a week early......

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
so there was talk at the fall get together about a chili cook-off possibly happening at the rally. is this still a possibility? if not throw us down for chili.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
the next 4 days will determine whether or not Black Dynamite gets to make its world debut or if Blue gets to continue to be my faithful companion. keep fingers crossed!! like youre more worried about my project than your own!! (heath!!)

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Stop whining Andy you've got plenty of time! LOL

Yeah Darrin Puts together a killer weekend in Hopkins as ya found out last year. I'm sure the chilli cookoff will continue.:D
Not sure it'll happen at this one tho.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
3hrs puts me just north of Harrisburg This looks to be about a good meeting place. I am targeting about 1am. I must be tired 'cuz I do not see 322 meeting Rt80:dunno

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
it does but way out there. matthias is going to take the route he knows, they took it last year for vacation. belive he will be getting on 80 around clearfield.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Correct. That is the route we always take. 322 does cross I-80 out near Brookville, but we don't wait that long. Clearfield has a Dairy Queen which usually provides a refreshing break before getting on the interstate. Not sure about the middle of the night though. LOL

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey after reading the Itenery for the Henry Ford tour. I wil be wanting to hitch a ride with someone on Sunday. Willing to pay for some fuel and parking to the driver. My wife is planning to stay at the campground. No one has to answer now but just wanted to jump start a conversation.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
A couple of questions Mr.Ron:

Any price on the rail road museum?

I have my 10 year old girl Heaven, 6 year old girl Starla and 4 year old boy Jasper. Will the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village be kid friendly? How about the truck plant the next day? If not, especially for the truck plant, any day care options at the camp?;ReallyLOL Being a single Dad with 3 kids can be ovewhelming at times.:eek: I am just trying to nail down what will be realistic to attend with 3 kids in tow, I want the trip to be enjoyable fo them as well. The railroad museum sounds like a home run.;Sweet

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A couple of questions Mr.Ron:

Any price on the rail road museum?

I have my 10 year old girl Heaven, 6 year old girl Starla and 4 year old boy Jasper. Will the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village be kid friendly? How about the truck plant the next day? If not, especially for the truck plant, any day care options at the camp?;ReallyLOL Being a single Dad with 3 kids can be ovewhelming at times.:eek: I am just trying to nail down what will be realistic to attend with 3 kids in tow, I want the trip to be enjoyable fo them as well. The railroad museum sounds like a home run.;Sweet

Henry Ford and Greenfield will be perfect for them. They have a lot of kid friendly things there. The 4 year old will be a typical 4 year old to handle. Many elementary schools take field trips there. It is by no means an up-tight art museum, do expect to do a lot of walking. As for the truck plant I can't answer that since I have never gone.