Return Line Kit ?

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What merchant/retailer are you fellows using for your return-line kits?
My return hoses are getting hard and brittle.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well because your on the east side of the country I would use Mel at Conestoga Diesel. On the west coast it generally felt Russ is the better place.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Delphi kits are holding up great for me.those along with dash size 111 viton o-rings.both sold on amazon at great prices.

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought the napa kit.the orings leaked immediately. i ordered the kit from type4 and used his orings on the hardly used napa parts. ok so far

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from rockauto for 25 bucks plus shipping. It had made in the USA Goodyear rubber hose! When I got finished installing it, I had extras for spares.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i bought the napa kit.the orings leaked immediately. i ordered the kit from type4 and used his orings on the hardly used napa parts. ok so far

And thats because I supply vitons so there is no variable in oring quality.

and my price is way cheaper than napa, and priority shipping, just saying.:D

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My kit from typ4 made it to Ky in about 2 days and it's been holding up great for a little over a year and I changed injectors and reused everything, Was definitely worth the wait. I bought a cheaper set before that and I never could get all the leaks to stop, Then the hose deteriorated.

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah buy Delphi or from typ4 or from Conestoga. The cheap kits are crap. And it's like 40 bucks for the good ones.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I have bought the cheap kits too and was not happy with the leakers. So I bought 2 kits from Russ. One just can't go wrong with buying quality. I really have no problem working on my engine. What does bother me is redoing what I just fixed because I used poor quality parts.

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With this current kit (maybe it came with my Baby Moose, I don't recall) the hardened-hose seems to be the problem.
With prior kits the o-rings would fail and give the tell-tail long cranking cold starts.
Thanks for the feedback.