Borg Warner IP.... Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

horsePOOGAS

Reaction score
So I'm changing out my IP on my 94 factory turbo. I obtained a pump from orilieys and the box was from Borg Warner. I haven't been on the site long but I have read enough that people were having problems with IP from parts stores. Ive read a couple posts from people haveing problems with Borg Warner...

So I'm at a stop... I don't know if I should install and take a chance or if I should take it back and go to a diesel shop that's known for good work and give them a shot.

Any thoughts? Opionions?

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you be willing to part ways with your worn out pump? I know someone who might want it...

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't give a parts store and orginal turbo IP thats crazy it will be lost forever.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't necessarily need the core charge back if you can sell it for the same amount...

Just out of curiosity, how much did your new IP run you?

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about if he have you a lil over the core charge? You would come out ahead in the end. It doesn't make sense to ruin that pump! But whatever bro...

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well thats fine then honestly people like you are why we dont have all the parts we could have. LOL you already need help you said you bought and ip from a parts store and you have heard bad things about them. Thats your first red flag give it to the parts store or whatever you want 90% of the time there no good. Anyways good luck on getting a ip for your truck even if you through away history its all good.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I was to be getting a new pump I would make sure its not a gamble. Do your reseach before you insert your foot in your mouth.

horsePOOGAS

Reaction score
I'm going to keep my cool on this. I didn't create this thread to sell anything. So keep your opinions about what I do with my stuff to your self. Its none of your business what I do with it.

I'm new to this site and this engine. I bought the pump before I knew any probelms others were haveing. coming across threads when I was searching for threads to remove and install I came across other members having problems with auto part store IP's. Thus why I created this thread. So like I said...if you don't have any information to help me with my question then please stay out

Status
Not open for further replies.