Before and After (pics)

DBell

Reaction score
Back in April of this year I dug this one out from her 9 year resting place.

You must be registered for see images attach

This is how she looks today, just got the new tires and wheels installed, ready to hit the road!

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
Wow, That thing looks great!! Its amazing what a bit of Elbow grease and some new rims will do to an old truck :D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thankyou for bringing another one back from the grave. I'll bet you are sure glad the windows were rolled up..... Nice save... What are your plans for this example of a fine truck..

DBell

Reaction score
Thankyou for bringing another one back from the grave. I'll bet you are sure glad the windows were rolled up..... Nice save... What are your plans for this example of a fine truck..

Selling my 2005 f150 to buy a family car (hopefully a Ford Edge), same old story, new baby at home. So I'll be keeping the wife's old car to commute to work with and this truck is going to be my hauler. Should last a lifetime since I'll be able to keep it away from the road salt in the winter.

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
Good job, I to like the brush guard, you might want to do something about the rust spot on the drivers side quarter.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
looks like the brush guard didnt do much for that hoodLOL nice, so how does it run and how leaky is it after coming back from the grave?

nice to see an old truck back to working order though.;Sweet

DBell

Reaction score
Runs good so far, had the engine out and replaced the rear main seal, oil cooler o-rings, oil pan/valve cover gaskets, pilot bearing and Clutch. Haven't driven it too much yet (about 25 miles so far), still waiting on the title to come back from the DMV so I can get some plates on it. This winter I'm hoping to fix the little rust spots and give her a fresh coat of paint, we'll see how time and funds permit. I like the brush guard too, my brother found that at a swap meet when he was driving it back in '99, the 1/2" steel ought to do the trick, weighs a couple pounds though!