6.9L Injector Pump

OLDCOAL85

Reaction score
Im looking to purchase another 85 F-350 and the guy says when he put in the remanufactured injector pump in he said he turned it up but she didnt gain any power nor roal any coal. Anyone ive talked to and from my own expierience I have noticed a power gain and more incomplete combustion. Any one got an explanation?

mariner45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe the PO turned the adjustment the wrong way and therefore didn't see an improvement. I am sure that he wouldn't be the first person to make that mistake.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perhaps what he said ^^^^^^^^ and it's not timed correctly or the injectors are not as good as they should be....could be a multiple of reasons...maybe even not the best remanned pump.....

Lots of reasons...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
All the posting above could very well be the reasons for no extra smoke or power. Then again someone is telling you what you want to hear so they can sell something.

OLDCOAL85

Reaction score
Thanks yall. My Plan is to go over the whole motor when i get it anyway and then the rigs getting chopped up into a rock crawler

OLDCOAL85

Reaction score
got a picture of your crawler? Can you still make work of the trails? what kind of problems have you come upon in the trails with the rig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kypastmaster

Members online