Idaho Dyno Days And Bomb Party May 14 And 15

Stomp

Reaction score
Well I will mark it on the calender and see if I can make it. It looks like it will take around 11 hours to get there though. I will have to think on it.

I would love to make it over to check out your twins Swank you should be up and running by then.

Stomp

MUDDY

Reaction score
stomp,,,,,,,,,,,,,it be great to see you and your 1gen at the event :)

swank

Reaction score
STOMP!!!!! you better show up! i'd love to check out your set-up. and have another 1st gen there. trucks running. will have to rebuild tranny before driving to boise though. parts will hopefully be here in about a week an a half. it's gonna be tight, but i'm not going to miss it.

dave

architect-builder

Reaction score
yogi_160 said:
just dont get mad if some dodge power smoke ya lol welcome hope to meet and have fun sometime

I'm sure there are more of you all that can smoke me. All I really care about it making sure my Brothers Cummins cant. (yata-yata-yata, brotherly rival). Hope to see you guys. You all have some great trucks. All in all, I just want to have some of the fun I keep reading about. Hope to make it.

Have fun.

Barrett

MUDDY

Reaction score
barret,

if ya can, hope to see ya at the dinner meetin on the 27th too :)

well guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,looks as if we will have a good turnout from all over. several long distance travelers will be making the event. looks as if some purty hi-powered rigs will be on the rollers :D

lookin fwd to the may event :)

swank

Reaction score
hey muddy. looks like i got a few more to come. it's gonna be busy! one of em has his first diesel. 05 with less than 2000 mi. he's going to have LOTS of ??'s for everybody. can't wait.

MUDDY

Reaction score
cool,,,,keep spreadin the word

bullydog is going to make it and of course they will bring lots of goodies.the 05 driver will have his questions answered by many and will have the chance to sample some new and awesome items both on the dyno and street

MUDDY

Reaction score
nuttin so far. it is stock with exception of a nv4500 conversion. i need an educatin on the 1gen stuff as my previous 1g [89] was stock too

Hokey

Reaction score
Muddy-thanks for the directions, gonna try to be there, be nice to meet some more locals. see ya There...

MUDDY

Reaction score
Hokey said:
Muddy-thanks for the directions, gonna try to be there, be nice to meet some more locals. see ya There...

lookin fwd to meetin ya in person hokey :)

Stomp

Reaction score
I have a question. Those of us that are going to dyno are we going to be able to run our own pickups????? Or are they going to run it??? I would like to run mine if at all possible.

I am still trying to find coverage for my shift. I should know if I will be able to go in a couple of days. I am crossing my fingers.

Stomp

MUDDY

Reaction score
most everyone runs their own rigs on the dyno at MMS. i am crossin my fingers for ya too stomp

swank

Reaction score
hey muddy. do you know if anybody in the crew has an injector tester? i'd like to check mine, and take a look at the tester. thanks.

dave

MUDDY

Reaction score
swank said:
hey muddy. do you know if anybody in the crew has an injector tester? i'd like to check mine, and take a look at the tester. thanks.

dave

noone that i know for sure. but ya may ask some of the group

Attachments

• 97redlytlcmp505med.jpg
    97redlytlcmp505med.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member