Idaho Dyno Days And Bomb Party May 14 And 15

MUDDY

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention Diesel Pickups:
Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel, Ford Powerstroke,
and Chevy Duramax owners…

Announcing: Boise Area’s 6th Diesel Pickup “Dyno Day” and "BOMB Party".

Where: Meridian Motorsports, Meridian, ID

When: Saturday May 14, and Sunday May 15, 2005, 9:00 AM to ???

What: Here is an opportunity for diesel pickup owners to run their rigs on a DynoJet dynamometer to see what kind of power their rigs are actually putting to the ground. This event is open to all diesel owners. Trucks can be stock or modified (no studded tires, please).

Cost: Each session on the dyno is targeted for $45.00 for 3 runs.
Cost to redyno later in the day or the next day is $35.00 for 3 runs. For anyone who attends Saturday and doesn’t get to dyno due to time constraints, MMS will continue the dynoing on Sunday till all trucks are dynoed. If you arent able to attend Saturday come out Sunday. A BOMB party will be in progress throughout the weekend in the parking lot. Also a bbq is planned.

Details: This event is being coordinated by area Dodge Turbo Diesel owners, but, as indicated, is open to all diesel pickups. The owner will receive a print-out of the results of the session. Each session should take about 20 minutes.

More details on the event can be found on the TDR www.turbodieselregister.com under the events sections on the forums and www.oilburners.net under event forums
Event location:

Meridian Motorsports
521 E. King St.
Meridian, ID 83642
887-2058

Directions: From the Meridian Exit on I-84, turn North toward Meridian; right (East) on E. Franklin Rd and go about ¼ mile; left (North) on E. 5th Ave. about 0.1 mile; right on King St. MMS is on your right.

For more info call Muddy at 208 739-2520. If no answer leave message

Attachments

• muddys97underhoodawardsyahoomed.jpg
    muddys97underhoodawardsyahoomed.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

MUDDY

Reaction score
jerry,,,,,,thx for catchin my typo. hope ya make the event

Attachments

• muddys97side305yahoomed.jpg
    muddys97side305yahoomed.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1

yogi_160

Reaction score
MUDDY said:
jerry,,,,,,thx for catchin my typo. hope ya make the event
hey muddy no problem doubt i will make it i am living in salt lake now as soon as i find job there i will be stayin there full time no more driving but would love to dyno see what the 1.5's give me but they are for sell so if ya know of anyone wanting a set will take $500 with core exchange

MUDDY

Reaction score
if i had a 24v id like them 1.5s. i know someone who be interestd. will give him a call

yogi_160

Reaction score
MUDDY said:
if i had a 24v id like them 1.5s. i know someone who be interestd. will give him a call
is that white truck you'rs ? do you still have the green one ? let me know can install for local guy nominal price

swank

Reaction score
hey muddy. i posted over on tdr. don't know if ya saw it or not. i'll be there. got one person to join so far. might have more. he's got a 98 12v. he would like to do timing if it's possible. i think he had something else in mind too, but i can't remember what. anyway, see ya soon.

dave

Last edited:

yogi_160

Reaction score
wow you should she this peach of crap i just did head gasket on wow he could keep ya busy all weekend doin little thing's i like 12v but man you would not put big tank would gamble when full double the value may make but dont count on me time will tell

MUDDY

Reaction score
great dave,,,,,,,,,,looks as if we will have good trnout. lot of folks around the area interested. spoke w/ lot of follks. need flyers to pass out and put up but i have no printr

yep jerry,,,,bummer some folks dont keep their rigs up

architect-builder

Reaction score
Muddy,

Finally, and Thank God! Something near me. I'm there. Thanks for the info. Hope there's room for a bum with a Powerstroke!

Barrett

Last edited:

MUDDY

Reaction score
architect-builder said:
Muddy,

Finally, and Thank God! Something near me. I'm there. Thanks for the info. Hope there's room for a bum with a Powerstroke!

Barrett

oh,,,,,heck yeah barrett. it be good to see you and your powerstroke at the event :)