WMO questions. filters, mixing, etc???

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
i've been wanting to step up to a centrifuge. I started just filtering waste atf using mechanical methods. I use 3 water filters down to 1 micron. I used to use a electric pump but i just use compressed air set for 3.5psi. I get about 300 gal to a set of filters but i'm picky about the oil i use and make sure the guys only leave the clean 5W20/0W20/atf/ps fluid for me. So it costs me about 12 bucks for 3 filters... Not bad but i'd still like to get a fuge for myself. I've put 30K on my motor running my wmo/atf mix and it runs pretty darn good.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Thats me , I filter filter filter. But a centrfuge would be the cats meow...

Oh I just scored a 200 gal tank of diesel.....:sly

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
h2odrx,
That 200 gal., is that a empty tank or fuel, if its fuel thats awesome;Sweet

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I have been running filters for a few years now and have just this week ordered a centrifuge. if i had to do it over again and knew about pa biodiesel supply i would have just gone that route. heck turns out they are only about 40 mins from my house so i might stop in and say hi sometime.

with the money saved from not buying filters the fuge starts looking better and better the longer you have it. i was in the 100-150 range when i put together my filter system IIRC and the centrifuge i bought was 170 and no more filters to keep buying.

i am eager to get it going!