Where to buy a turbo bumper cutout insert

The_Josh_Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...then used short screws to thru inset and behind the bumper. It has held for yrs ok.
Thank you for the tip! I went the same route, finally finished her up today!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Edit: like my EFI badge?! :rotflmao

The_Josh_Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@The_Josh_Bear Looks great! That's on my new list to add to my truck as well. Now that you've added more airflow I wonder if adding a hood scoop to get the hot air out would be in the cards?
If I ever do one it'll be right over my BHAF to get cooler air for it. But that may never happen. I might just make a carboard box for it to sit in and try a little ram air from the front similar to the OEM snorkel. Ultimately I'd like to do an intake air temp comparison with it to see how much it helps. I hear it doesn't help a ton in general, but I've also driven vehicles that definitely benefitted from a cold air intake. Plus IAT readings would be fun to monitor while climbing big hills as you could watch the charge cooler heat soak and stuff.

WrenchWhore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's tough to always feel the changes after we do modifications. I'd like to think it's an accumulation of modifications that result in the big change we were looking for. Again very nice on the air vent. I definitely want to add that to my list. I just have get past this laundry list i've already created.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChuckJawJon

Members online