Jesus Freak's WMO tow truck

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's because they WERE guilty..... and I changed the names..... kinda, lol.
Remember that @Jesus Freak tales are fiction and solely for entertainment purposes. After this message exchange I took the parts truck off road and smashed one of the mirrors through a tree which I also updated. As we are all men no one will be sue’d for slander, I will take one 2wd c6 in repentance.
You must be registered for see images attach

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remember that @Jesus Freak tales are fiction and solely for entertainment purposes. After this message exchange I took the parts truck off road and smashed one of the mirrors through a tree which I also updated. As we are all men no one will be sue’d for slander, I will take one 2wd c6 in repentance.
You must be registered for see images attach
Lol, you see how he treats me! AFTER the exchange, he smashes the mirrors so as not to have to ship them!

But like I did mention, it all worked out for the best, I got WAY more mirror from the F700 than I could have gotten from the F350.

And yes, as soon as I have a 2wd C6 it's yours, I can't imagine that they're good for much more than crash derby.........I'm not shipping it though, I've heard that some things have shipped for upwards of $40 and I just couldn't imagine what a C6 would cost.