camshaft end play

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Shooting crackheads...:eek::thumbsup: Can I ride shotgun on that trip..... I will even bring my retired armored car with the gun ports...:sly

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Not cry ,just shrug and say oh well, some dont know the value of parts. Like the guy that hauled in a load of rear ends, saw one today, 6 sterlings wouldnt even sell me one at scrap price, im going to start just shooting crackheads when they have IDI parts they are hauling in.

I had an ad in the marketplace for a week for about every part of 3 engines....not a single reply....the stuff had to go...

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You also never replied to my PM about turbo parts...

Didnt see the ads, and I did not answer, sorry for that, so is it an older style kit? Because it is an 085 it could have a carbon seal in the backplate which needs to be changed out as the replacement parts dont fit right and leak. if its a dynamic seal ,like a piston ring, then a kit is pretty simple, UNLESS it is a factory reman, then sometimes they grind the shaft to .001 under, but dont sell the end user those bushings, then its chra time
I apoligize for not answering you on that, if you still need parts let me know?

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Didnt see the ads, and I did not answer, sorry for that, so is it an older style kit? Because it is an 085 it could have a carbon seal in the backplate which needs to be changed out as the replacement parts dont fit right and leak. if its a dynamic seal ,like a piston ring, then a kit is pretty simple, UNLESS it is a factory reman, then sometimes they grind the shaft to .001 under, but dont sell the end user those bushings, then its chra time
I apoligize for not answering you on that, if you still need parts let me know?

Don't need the parts anymore. I was forced to get rid of the truck so I'm trying to sell the turbo kit... :/

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Yea... PO had the pump maxed and no pyro....Ended up trying 3 motors, including mine, before giving up...

If you're going to turn your pump up, GET A PYROMETER PEOPLE!