The Ford forums are not going anywhere.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Max Power said:
Almost everyone there thinks that its a good idea.

Understood.

Max Power said:
So maybe there is enough to go around. Time will tell. Let's not jump to conclusions. At this point I don't see any real harm in seeing how things play out. Both sites are still growing daily at the moment.

Yep might be enough to go around.

Say I take the PSD on a 1,550 mile road trip & want to report about something on that trip.

Why should I post it on what almost amounts to the same site twice where the majority of people reading both sites are the same :confused: :confused:

Guess I'm in the minority here & just don't understand why this is being done unless due to whatever reasons the powers that be are trying to cash in on the old OB's "nasty boy" rep and make a TDS style "family oriented" site for those who are making lame excuses not to come over to OB. In my narrow minded way I would think getting out the word about the new and improved OB would be smarter, but then again what do I know standing on the street & looking in the OB window.

I'll just shut my mouth on this issue now.

budtoh3zo

Reaction score
I see Ramprats point of view, and i dont know what he did to get banned so im not going to say any more. Just i thought i joined somewere that we could talk about what ever not worring to much. When i joined there was not much talk about trying to go nice just who ever wanted to would come because most of us are banned by other sites for the reason of to much family stuff and no real place to let go.

Last edited:

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
budtoh3zo said:
I see Ramprats point of view, and i dont know what he did to get banned so im not going to say any more.

I'm not banned, just being a putz :D :D :D

Great thing about OB, they do not ban ya, just send ya to banned camp :hail

Feel free to speak you're mind here just as long as it's in the proper forums. No outlandish talk unless you're in the battlezone :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Never fear repercussions from the moderators as they will NOT ban you for speaking you're mind.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the general consensus of the IDI guys here, is that we're not moving to SD.com Trying to get new people over here from TDS will be tough if there are 2 places to send them. The IDI'ers tend to be a close knit group, and we've all more or less agreed to try and keep it focused here.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
budtoh3zo said:
Well i feel alot better now. Is that what the dumb and dumber room is about?

Believe me when I say the mods here are really laid back, or else I'd have been banned the same week I joined :D :D

Yep, it's for those among us who refuse to obey the few rules and go out of our way to make trouble & stir up ***** matter in the wrong forums.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes