86 F350 CC Dually with 19" rims

Cat_Rebel

Does not compute
Reaction score
I'm not really into the big rims (19"+) but I admit the BIG truck rims on Dually's look good. The tread pattern kinda reminds me of a **** Cepek. Lookin good! ;Sweet

SuperDuty335

Reaction score
That's probably the best looking light duty truck with 19.5' s I've seen. I wonder what a single rear wheel truck would look like with those?:thumbsup:

greythorn3

wheelordie.com
Reaction score
I sure would like the load capacity them heavy duty tires can haul.. i got bfg all terrains now and they are not reaated very high.

Ray

skintbackfarms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a GREAT looking dually. Those tires and rims look good. I got a set of axles out of a 99' F450 with 19.5 to go with them if anybody wants to buy them.

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
How much did the taller tires/wheels affect your overall ratios. Better/worse fuel mileage? How much RPM change did you have? How's pulling power?

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
How much did the taller tires/wheels affect your overall ratios. Better/worse fuel mileage? How much RPM change did you have? How's pulling power?

fuel???? don't even ask:rotflmao. i usually have 160 gallons on the truck at any given point, just so i don't run out. i still need to regear my speedo, i'm running about 5 mph slow. as far as pulling goes, i still tow my 12k lb. 35 foot fifth wheel camper (mind you i'm still naturally aspirated with a pump and injectors that have about 75k on them) there were some hills in pennsylvania that gave me a run for my money, but we made it. i'm currently runnin 4.10's front and rear and i'm pulling around 2200 rpm at 70mph.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of you guys don't know the half of it. Those are unusual tires on an unusual truck. The wheels are not really the centerpiece of what is under the frame. ;Really

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Some of you guys don't know the half of it. Those are unusual tires on an unusual truck. The wheels are not really the centerpiece of what is under the frame. ;Really

Yeah, the wheels are just the icing on the cake!:thumbsup:

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score

I assume you are talking about the "zf5 speed, bw 1356 transfercase, solid axle swap w/airbags and 4 link front and rear."

That is quite a list of modifications.:hail

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online