GM Emp Discounts = New Truck 4 me

rlong97150

Reaction score
I took advantage of the deal that GM is running and picked up a loaded 05 Chevy 2500HD LT CC Short Box to replace the wifes Expedition. Had an MSRP of 48.5k and with the rebates and GM credit card bucks, I ended up paying 35.5k. Its got everything but sunroof and DVD. I dont know if the pic will show up or not. Second pic shows that I might need to get a bigger shed. They're all diesels and I just cant seem to part with any of them.

Bob

Attachments

• IMG_0271 med.jpg
    IMG_0271 med.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0284 small.jpg
    IMG_0284 small.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bob,

That is ;Sweet sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Youve got an IDI, a 6.5 and now a Duramax,,,that just rocks!!!! Let the bombing commence!!!!!!!!!!!

mocetane

Reaction score
Nice deal!!! Good looking fleet!
If you get a bigger shed, I'll take your old one :Sly

rlong97150

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. I just had that shed built in April so its not going anywhere anytime soon. I havent even started the final grading for the concrete yet.Theres actually quite a bit of room left in there (48x56) and only one big item left to go in. We are looking at a 5th wheel Damon RV (the justification for the new truck). The state of Illinois is loving me at this point. Five vehicle registrations and two (soon to be three) trailer regsitrations. OUCH

Bob

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rlong97150 said:
I took advantage of the deal that GM is running and picked up a loaded 05 Chevy 2500HD LT CC Short Box to replace the wifes Expedition. Had an MSRP of 48.5k and with the rebates and GM credit card bucks, I ended up paying 35.5k. Its got everything but sunroof and DVD. I dont know if the pic will show up or not. Second pic shows that I might need to get a bigger shed. They're all diesels and I just cant seem to part with any of them.

Bob

Very nice truck!! Looks like you have a few backups. Scotty

Vailman

Reaction score
Very nice...................... I am yelling at them now. Seems I bought mine 2 weeks before this discount and I want it! Hell I havent even made my first payment yet! No luck yet but I am trying!

rlong97150

Reaction score
Vailman,

Sorry to hear that. They should do something for you. I posted my numbers in the Lounge but the Emp price was about 7,400.00 off sticker. Took another 3k off for alt financing and another 2.5k off for GM Card Bucks. Turned a 48.5k truck into a 35.5k truck.

BTW, nice treatment you are getting over at TDS. Buncha tools, you know they would all be up nights as well.

Bob

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online