86 F350 CC Dually with 19" rims

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Chris (diesel4me2) has been working on his truck and allready got his new 19" rims and tires.

I smuggled spy photo of it while he was here in GR working on Big Ed, and now have permission to post it,.

Here it is! ;Sweet

Attachments

• Motor pull10.jpg
    Motor pull10.jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 383

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
hey thats a good looking truck right thare. 19.5 inch rims, 33 inch overall with tires. i know not monster, but they look and ride nice. i'll get some close up pics tommrow. i had a blast on saterday. let me know when your dropping in the "goat" heart.:rotflmao
chris

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Yeah that's gonna look even better when ya get that straight axle stuffed up under there Chris.:thumbsup:

I couldn't get Karen out of the house today either to go see what her truck( The Beef) is gonna get for some new shoes.:love:

Ok so the 3 foot snow drift ou the back might have had something to do with it, or was it the 3 degree weather and 20 below windchill. Yep stayed in too.

I'm definitly gonna owe ya a few at the next meet!:hail

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
hey thats a good looking truck right thare. 19.5 inch rims, 33 inch overall with tires. i know not monster, but they look and ride nice. i'll get some close up pics tommrow. i had a blast on saterday. let me know when your dropping in the "goat" heart.:rotflmao
chris

That does look sweet.. where you get those 19's???

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
19.5s are great. They make 16" 10/Es seem like baloney skins.

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
Not really semi-truck... more like 1.5-ton up to 5ton straight trucks.

That said, my tires are 16/H and rated for #4805 each.

greythorn3

wheelordie.com
Reaction score
i had a old military 4x4 dump truck a 46 gmc.. and it took 20" tires them cool old school mud tires.

Ray

diesel4me2

Reaction score
finialy got my camera back. so to update. got them from http://www.ricksontruck.com/ pricey, yes but well worth it. i got there complete mounting package. shipped to my house ready to install. the ups lady wasn't happy, to say the least. i got their eagle alloy package. customer service is great. now the bad, the lug nuts that eagle sent with the wheels are rusting. rickson is trying to help, but eagle is basicly telling them to stuff it.the tires are goodyear 8r19.5, the yellow band means something like nitrogen or somethig. heres the pics. and don't think the wheels are all pot marked, it's a snow/sleet/salt package that idot likes to call roads around here
chris

Attachments

• MVC-848S.JPG
    MVC-848S.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 57
  • MVC-850S.JPG
    MVC-850S.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 44
  • MVC-849S.JPG
    MVC-849S.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 46
  • MVC-851S.JPG
    MVC-851S.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 22
  • MVC-855S.JPG
    MVC-855S.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 39
  • MVC-856S.JPG
    MVC-856S.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 25

diesel4me2

Reaction score
so rickson called me today. said that there sending me new stainless center caps and tripple crome plated lug nuts;p since i first called them, they have had about 100 complaints about the lug nuts( the trouble i start:rolleyes: ). so i'm gonna be the guinea-pig, first to get the stainless caps and lugnuts and see how they fare
chris

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well... Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the oil...... Or replaced!!! Nice looking footprint too....;Sweet

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
so rickson called me today. said that there sending me new stainless center caps and tripple crome plated lug nuts;p since i first called them, they have had about 100 complaints about the lug nuts( the trouble i start:rolleyes: ). so i'm gonna be the guinea-pig, first to get the stainless caps and lugnuts and see how they fare
chris

WOOO HOOOO! SCORE!!!!:hail:hail:hail