What is the best Biodiesel info site?

divemaster5734

Reaction score
Hoping to educate myself sufficiently to possibly start making my own diesel.
I've checked out a couple links from a search, but they were focused on selling their sponsored equipment, and I believe they tailored their presentation to not include all options, procedures, and processes.
Obviously I'm not trying to start a thread to get into the actual production, however, anyone here that does make their own has gone through a process that brought them to the most useful sites and vendors.
Kinda hoping to save some time wandering around the net.
Thanks

tbowker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping to educate myself sufficiently to possibly start making my own diesel.
I've checked out a couple links from a search, but they were focused on selling their sponsored equipment, and I believe they tailored their presentation to not include all options, procedures, and processes.
Obviously I'm not trying to start a thread to get into the actual production, however, anyone here that does make their own has gone through a process that brought them to the most useful sites and vendors.
Kinda hoping to save some time wandering around the net.
Thanks

IMHO, @Jesus Freak would be the one to chat with about this topic.

divemaster5734

Reaction score
IMHO, @Jesus Freak would be the one to chat with about this topic.
Thanks.
Looking at your signature I see your kind of into Hogs.
I love the iconic look, but am on the other side for performance.
Ride a SV650S road track only, Husky TE250i enduro, a YZ250 fire breathing MX track only, DL650 punched to 790, and a ST1300 moded for comfort.
Just did a 500 mile road trip this weekend, was able to hold a steady 90mph, still got 50gph, and beat the gps time by almost an hour each way.
I take it as a personal challenge to smoke those arrival estimates.
Plus, it's fun to suddenly be in a bonsai run down the freeway with hot rodders.
Only problem is they don't usually hold much past 110.
Keep the rubber side down brother.

tbowker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did a 500 mile road trip this weekend, was able to hold a steady 90mph, still got 50gph, and beat the gps time by almost an hour each way.
I've never seen that kind of economy with the bikes I favor. Those triple digit road trips are what I'm talking about though. You have some beautiful countryside where you're at. Keep the shiny side up brother. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crzyede

Members online