2024 Mid-Atlantic Events

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Year #4

August 17th I expect to have my IDI demolition derby car version 1 at the Hartford fair in PA for its first trial.

My IDI bronco is also 98% ish done and will be going out on the trails this year. I expect mostly PA and NY, maybe out to Smokey mountain regions in the fall. Let me know if you’re interested in off roading meetup.

Anything else going on you want to get together let me know in this thread for summer/fall of this year.

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Danielle @chillman88

These are dates for my friends club, let me know any that you would like to attend together. It’s not on the list but we can also AOAA whenever or go to NY closer to Chris. I’d just need to know when the NY events are.
You must be registered for see images attach

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Green/Blue is newb friendly right? Is this full size only or sxs? I blew the engine in the land rover haha.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This one is at AOAA on October 19th. I'm thinking about going but not sure yet.

@Danielle I know they have atv/SxS trails but I don't know any details really. Haven't been there yet.

@hacked89 you have plans that weekend yet?

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Green/Blue is newb friendly right? Is this full size only or sxs? I blew the engine in the land rover haha.
Green is newb, blue is intermediate, red/black advanced. I brought a grand am with welded up suspension on green for reference. SXS are a different part of the park and doesn’t mix in but I haven’t specifically asked before if they could hang with the rigs.

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This one is at AOAA on October 19th. I'm thinking about going but not sure yet.

@Danielle I know they have atv/SxS trails but I don't know any details really. Haven't been there yet.

@hacked89 you have plans that weekend yet?
I’m booked every weekend in October. Septembers looking good if we want to
Meet up. Or a warm November.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Green is newb, blue is intermediate, red/black advanced. I brought a grand am with welded up suspension on green for reference. SXS are a different part of the park and doesn’t mix in but I haven’t specifically asked before if they could hang with the rigs.
Here's what I'm working on now heehee

Attachments

• InShot_20240813_165936452.jpg
    InShot_20240813_165936452.jpg
    457.6 KB · Views: 7