085 ATS turbo for 6.9-7.3 IDI

tractorman86

Reaction score
i've got a deal for you guys here, $300 is all i want out of it, that is what i payed for it. The shaft dose have some play in it, if you really try you can get it to touch the housing so imho it needs a rebuild. it is short the oil feed and discharge and the intake snail, it has the cdr and the tube to hook it to your valve cover but you will have to drill a hole in the vc to use it. the up pipe is actually from a banks system and has almost no time on it, but it is missing the piece that actually bolts to the flange but it needs a little fabrication to work anyway.

Attachments

• turbo2.jpg
    turbo2.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 23
  • turbo1.jpg
    turbo1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 30
  • turbo.jpg
    turbo.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 30
  • turbo3.jpg
    turbo3.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 25
  • turbo4.jpg
    turbo4.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 21
  • turbo5.jpg
    turbo5.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 22

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that same system that I just sold to my cousin for 250. It will fit a 5sp but man is it tight fight.

1989f2507.3idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i want it but if its not all there then i do not know were to get the partsa and how much i got to spend to put it on

tractorman86

Reaction score
pm headed your way 1989f250, the up/y pipe is a banks universal and if i remember right the 5-speed has a smaller bellhousing than the automatic being that it doesn't have a big torque converter in there.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On mine it was tight fit, but mine came off of a 4sp manual. The parts themselves look pretty easy to make. The nice thing about the 085 kit, theres really nothing to it but whats essential for the system. I have one of the original banks kits and it has so many more odds and ends its reidiculas.

Also, I just boughr a rebuild kit for the 085 off of ebay, I think it was 50 bucks to my door.