So what did you do with your truck today?

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WRONG! I don't drink coffee.
I'm still no closer to the second cup of coffee.
Is it the taste...? Or the caffeine...?

I don't know what I would do without coffee...when I don't want to stay awake I drink a coffee-flavored drink substitute...

Ok...back to my generator addition on your trailer...it is a 9 inch, right..?

if you install a steeper gear ratio it will spin the flange faster...I vote for a 5.14 gear....and you can warm up your hot chocolate...in short order...

There's no F350 sitting around without springs.
Ok...got that cleared up...
I am relieved to hear that...Now I can find something else to feel sorry about...

Last edited:

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I got out of the Navy, my right pointer finger was bent from always having a Coffee Mug in my hand.
First thing in the morning make a pot of the stuff, then around 6pm make another pot.
I can drink the stuff till 1am or later, hit the sack and Iam out. Doesn`t keep me awake or the jitters.

Some times on a long trip, I pop a few Coffee beans and chew them. Give me a little perk up, plus you get the roughage.
Also I drink it Black, use to put cream and sugar in it, now if I do that...:puke:

Never drink sugary drinks.

Goat

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some times on a long trip, I pop a few Coffee beans and chew them. Give me a little perk up, plus you get the roughage.
That is a good tip...might save me a few bucks from buying coffee on the road...

I swore off soft drinks...good way to gift yourself with a kidney stone...

Do you have 7-11 where you are...? if you do...what do you think of their coffee...?

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
XOLATEM...we do have a 7-11, never go there,
but if their Diesel was lowest I would.
Never bought Coffee from them.

nelstommilson... No wasn`t a Chief, did my 4 and got out. Was E-4 and recommended to take the test for E-5, but wasn`t interested in extending my enlistment for that.
Was a Radioman on a Tin Can, the experience for a 19 yr old kid was incredable.
How many of you can say you were part of the Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club? Crossed the Equater and became a Shell Back on way to Brisbane and Sydney? 5 days in ea port.
Had some fun`s time taking on fuel, here was a fun day getting fuel from a carrier.

OH, the Mess deck and big Coffee (URN) was under the main deck between the 2 forward gun mounts.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Goat

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fired Wally today....well back that up. Sub grading happening today after last summers debauchery. Needed a place for lots of fill dirt to be dumped.

Plan made, Wally and my burb need to be moved. Hook batteries up and my ‘91 burb fires right up...

Wally.....nothing.....doesn’t even click. Hook up my “intelligent” charger and says bad battery. I clean connections and get things to charge. 25% juice in both batteries (been 4-6 months). Go to start...nothing.

Annoyed wife brings down pickup and just gonna pull it out of the way. Hop in Wally and moved the column shifter.....van FIRES even without a GP cycle. (60F and humid)

I turn on the AC to cool my temper. Love the R12.
My r12 still going strong also. It's crazy