Banned from Diesel Stop...?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What happend? What on earth got you banned? Does that mean all of your posts are gone? That stinks! :puke: -cuss :backoff

Heath

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
:rotflmao You must have done something... They don't just ban people for because... oh wait we're talking about STD... My bad...

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
argve said:
:rotflmao You must have done something... They don't just ban people for because... oh wait we're talking about STD... My bad...
Nope...I didn't post anything but truck related replys/topics :confused:

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
Yet another ever popular TDS Thread. Why not start by asking Jason via email?
I'll say one thing for TDS. They are far more liberal then OB. In fact they even have a *** forum. Its at the top of the page.
home contents forums chat faqs links

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roland_Jenkins said:
Yet another ever popular TDS Thread. Why not start by asking Jason via email?
I'll say one thing for TDS. They are far more liberal then OB. In fact they even have a *** forum. Its at the top of the page.
home contents forums chat faqs links

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Mr_Roboto said:
OK, well I'm here. Just ticks me off that a hobby site doesn't let you link to other sites that don't pay kickbacks to said hobby site.

Fixed it for ya :thumbsup:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There were several bannings over there last night, I wonder if Hammer was just an innocent bystander due to his AOL account.

fsSnowboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would the bannings have anything to do with some of you becoming outspoken about the unjust goings ons over there?

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
fsSnowboard said:
would the bannings have anything to do with some of you becoming outspoken about the unjust goings ons over there?

well,you could say that......but with me it was more of a Strafing run.

I do want to know what the -cuss is going on over there suddenly.Never seen it like this.People getting Nuked from the basement to the penthouse.Also threads being actually moved,Locked,Deleted also from the basement to the Penthouse.Like the Moderators suddently went on a rampage.Unless something amazing happens I got a real bad feeling,TDS is KIA.It won't survive this epidimic.....

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
fsSnowboard said:
i was online most of the evening (& stirring the pot a bit) and i don't recall Hammer even posting, much less posting anything that would get his wrist slapped :confused:

now, if you want to see a screenshot of what'll get you banned, ;Really

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
Freight_Train said:
I do want to know what the -cuss is going on over there suddenly.Never seen it like this....
well, i never paid too much attn to the upper floors, but i did notice some poo pooing up in the 'news, sugg...' forum.

honestly, i have to agree that some (if not most) of the latest turmoil (read: drama) in the basement actually comes from instigation. i know i'm guilty as charged [wait a minute - i haven't even been PM'd, much less charged, & i've been inserting invitations to o i l b u r n e r s . n e t in most of my posts]... heck, i not only said 'my front springs are as tired as TDS' in one post, i managed to get in the word '********' a week or so ago :eek: (it was IN CONTEXT, though).

what'd you last post, Hammer?