IDAHO DYNO DAYS AND DRAG RACE AUGUST 27, 28

MUDDY

Reaction score
Attention Diesel Pickups:
Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel, Ford Powerstroke,
and Chevy Duramax owners…

Announcing: Boise Area’s 7th Diesel Pickup “Dyno Day”
Where: Meridian Motorsports, Meridian, ID

When: Saturday AUG 27, and Sunday AUG 28, 2005, 9:00 AM to ???

What: Here is an opportunity for diesel pickup owners to run their rigs on a DynoJet dynamometer to see what kind of power their rigs are actually putting to the ground. This event is open to all diesel owners. Trucks can be stock or modified (no studded tires, please).

Cost: Each session on the dyno is targeted for $45.00 for 3 runs.
Cost to redyno later in the day or the next day is $35.00 for 3 runs. For anyone who attends Saturday and doesn’t get to dyno due to time constraints, MMS will continue the dynoing on Sunday till all trucks are dynoed. If you arent able to attend Saturday come out Sunday. A BOMB party will be in progress throughout the weekend in the parking lot. Also a bbq is planned.

Details: This event is being coordinated by area Dodge Turbo Diesel owners, but, as indicated, is open to all diesel pickups. The owner will receive a print-out of the results of the session. Each session should take about 20 minutes.

More details on the event can be found on the TDR www.turbodieselregister.com under the events sections on the forums and www.oilburners.net under event forums
Event location:

Meridian Motorsports
521 E. King St.
Meridian, ID 83642
887-2058

Directions: From the Meridian Exit on I-84, turn North toward Meridian; right (East) on E. Franklin Rd and go about ¼ mile; left (North) on E. 5th Ave. about 0.1 mile; right on King St. MMS is on your right.

For more info call Muddy at 208 739-2520. If no answer leave message

BULLYDOG will be arranging the drag race at firebird. possibly fri nite or may be sunday. keep watching for details

Attachments

• dynoday505desparadosmoke.jpg
    dynoday505desparadosmoke.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 3
  • dyno97drw51005med.jpg
    dyno97drw51005med.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 3

swank

Reaction score
sounds good muddy. i've already got it on the calendar. should be bringing some folks again. i think i'll do a little better this time on the dyno.

MUDDY

Reaction score
yep dave,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and i too hope to have bttr numbers on the old 1gen :D

tgatch

Reaction score
I'll see if I can convince the wife to let me have an advance on my allowance :) If anything I will be there to watch and meet you guys.

Last edited:

swank

Reaction score
muddy, you happen to find a governor spring? and did we decide that your turbo had a 21cm housing?

MUDDY

Reaction score
didnt find the gov spring dave. i need to get a contact numbr from ya on that

and yep,,,,,,,,,,,,, it the 21cm

Dzlnut

Reaction score
Hey Muddy, I think i have the truck sold, guy called me today and said he was approved for the loan and had to sell his truck first, he said it was going to put it in the classified adds. I think it will happen in the next couple weeks. Looks like i will have to change my avator picture soon, any guesses what it will be? I will give you a hint there is a good possibility i have found a 98 quad cab 12 valve. Sea98Cummer ?

Stevo :moon:

swank

Reaction score
MUDDY said:
didnt find the gov spring dave. i need to get a contact numbr from ya on that

and yep,,,,,,,,,,,,, it the 21cm

pdr has the springs. check with mike at alternative fuel there in nampa. i went to his shop after the last dyno to get my injectors cleaned and found out he's a real good guy. i'll try to find the part # for you to help things out. citydiesel or usdiesel has em too, or so i heard.

well, ya better start soakin that thing with liquid wrench or something. i've got an old 18 that would be better. ;Sweet

on edit, i guess i won't be getting you a part #. give mike a call though. he was real helpful.

Last edited:

swank

Reaction score
good work steve. just think how much power you'll be able to get out of that thing with the same amount of money. :D

Dzlnut

Reaction score
Yep, i'm jacked, I wanted a Dodge when i settled for the ford, how are the twins working out?
I will see you at the dyno event.

Steve

MUDDY

Reaction score
way to go steve. good news :D nice find a 98 12v quad :) sea98cummer LOL

dave, ill give mike a shout. got the liquid wrench stuff in the cab and all ready to use. :D ill start squirtin in the morn :)

swank

Reaction score
any luck with a spring yet, muddy? if not, i've got an extra but it's a little stretched out. i just replaced mine and the throttle response is much better now. so iow, i wouldn't really recommend it. but i have it. have you been soaking that thing? bolts and exhaust housing/center section connection. if not, we'll be spending ALL DAY beating on that thing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online