FS: 1986 F350 CC DRW, ATS turbo GV gear splitter

fanbrain

Reaction score
Here is a link to page with a description, videos and photos. If you are interested, post there and/or PM me. Thanks! Truck is located around St. George, UT.

Link to post.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There goes another good deal for somebody. Where was this truck when I needed one in 04? LOL

fanbrain

Reaction score
Give him a Break, the thing is priced Cheap, Dont insult him with a 2K offer!

:rolleyes: cookoo :bs

Amen to that. I'll keep it if 2000 is all I can get. I don't want to ebay this truck. I haven't even put it up for sale locally yet. I have loyalty to this group. Friends first eh!

fanbrain

Reaction score
I'm entertaining trades at the moment.

Before I bought this truck, I really wanted a 4x4 diesel with a manual tranny. Tell me what you've got and maybe we'll trade. The more turbos the better :D .

Also, the truck is for sale locally now.

fanbrain

Reaction score
No responses for quite a while. Price too high? Price too low? Maybe it's because most of the people on this forum are on the wrong side of the continent. Sheesh.

Edit: I forgot to add. I put two new batteries in. Sure makes a big difference!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No responses for quite a while. Price too high? Price too low? Maybe it's because most of the people on this forum are on the wrong side of the continent. Sheesh.

Edit: I forgot to add. I put two new batteries in. Sure makes a big difference!
here's the problem.
the truck is priced right for a local sale. When you factor in a plane ticket and transportation to where you're at, plus the fuel to get back to home....the "fair deal" just got a little pricey.
just my .02cookoo