FS '90 F 350 DRW

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Parting out '90 F 350 DRW

Extended cab 2WD, NO motor or trans. I picked it up to use the motor and trans in a conversion. Body is a bit rough, chassis is fine, interior is good but no rear bench. Dually fenders, instruments and front harness are already gone. Let me know what you need and make me an offer. Located near Carson City, NV.

Doug

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It depends.
If the dually doghouses are in perfect it'd be worth $500. otherwise, these trucks are almost worthless if the motor and trans are bad or removed. If there is a kick-butt interior with a good sound system, the value will come up.
here's a pic of one I paid $300 for. motor bad and wiring bad.

Attachments

• 05-10-06_1753.jpg
    05-10-06_1753.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 39

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally got some pics. What do you think?

Doug
If you are looking to maximize your returns, I'd finish pulling the seats, dually doghouses, dually rear axle , and the sliding rear window and sell that stuff seperately. when I used to buy cars for the wrecking yards, people would point out just how good the carpets were and the interiors were when the sheetmetal was quite rough. My counter to them is very simple..."would YOU pay top dollar for those items you just mentioned? If no, then there is no profit in it for me to pay you top dollar for your vehicle"
Seriously speaking, the rest of the chassis has no value unless you have just come across someone who has a "burn victim" like Texcrawler's truck and then the entire truck is worth more for the rebuild easieness. the above items I mentioned should get you roughly 1k combined and the rest of the truck is of scrap value.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Well then, I guess I have more work to do on it! I may take a harder look at the rearend (that sounds funny) to see what it will take to put into the Chevy so I can have the limited slip.

If anyone needs anything, let me know.

Doug

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Parts wanted

I am looking for an instrument cluster plus the under dash harness, complete Engine compartment harness, And I would really be interested in the Center console as well.

Let me know what you want for all of the above.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too bad it's not closer. I'd have taken the whole truck off you, as I have a good motor and trans with a bad truck around it. :rolleyes:

gsgIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GenLightening,(Doug)
I saw you had the chrome tailgate insert. Do you want to sell yours if so how much? Mine says FORD with six holes in the tailgate, I assume for the chrome insert. Please E-mail me and let me know. Thank you. Gina

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online